2014-2015 Hockey Season
Participant Code of Conduct:
All players must complete this agreement every year. First you must read the Code of Conduct section of the USA Hockey Annual guide which can be found on the http://www.mahockey.org/Documents/usah_ag_codeofconduct.pdf (the text is listed below). Once you have read that section of the annual guide sign this agreement and bring to your coach or Program Designee.
I have read and signed this form as a member of the Mohawks team participating in USA Hockey for the 2012-2013 playing season.
1. No swearing or abusive language on the bench, in the rink, or at any team function.
2. No lashing out at any official no matter what the call is. The coaching staff will handle all matters pertaining to officiating.
3. Anyone who receives a penalty will skate directly to the penalty box.
4. Fighting will not be tolerated.
5. There will be no drinking, smoking, chewing of tobacco, or use of illegal substances at any team function.
6. I will conduct myself in a befitting manner at all facilities (ice rink, hotel, restaurant, etc.) during any team function.
7. I understand that players or team officials who cannot abide by these rules or who violates them will be subject to further disciplinary action.